This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bowling at Falcon Bowling Lane Oct 21, 2006

Niki, Joanna, Nadine, Sebastian, Julia & ich waren gemeinsam bowlen. Wir haben 2 volle Runden gespielt und dabei viel Spaß gehabt. Allerdings war Nadine in beiden Spielen einfach nicht zu schlagen. Während ich im ersten Spiel noch ganz knapp dran war (134:135), war im 2. Spiel der Abstand um einiges klarer (117:160).

Diese Art von Bowling war allerdings etwas gewöhnungsbedürftigt, da man nur 5 Pins hatte und mit einer kleinen Kugel ohne Löcher wie beim Kegeln wirft. Der mittlere Pin zählt 5 Punkte, der links und rechts davon jeweils 3 Punkte und die ganz außen jeweils 2 Punkte. Natürlich gibt es auch den Strike und den Spare (Strike in 2 Würfen).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadine and I had a great time!
HUG NIKI

10:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Daniel around the world said...

Yeaaaaah! It was a lot of fun! Although I lost two times. :-) But Nadine is a dignifiedly winner. Hopefully more luck at an other time. ;-)

3:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home