This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dank je wel en Tot Ziens van Michelle December 09, 2006

I just wanna say thank you for all the good times we shared together. I will never forget you!

Cheerleading
Christmas Party
Digital Scavenger Hunt
Dinners
Fashion Show
ISAP events
Parties
Players
Road Trip through Kamloops
Thirsty Dog
...

Your diversity is sovereign.





Best of Michelle:
fotos.web.de/lippok/Best_of_Michelle

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel!!!

I feel very honoured that you have made a space of me on your weblog! It´s incredible the amount of pictures you have taken, but it is fun to watch! Brings back sweet memories! I want to thank you too for all the great moments we spent in Canada and never forget: go Wolfpack!! Are you signing up for the cheerleaders in Frankfurt??

Greetings from Michelle

7:29 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home