This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Party im UCH und Thirsty Dog December 09, 2006

Zuerst haben wir uns warmlaufen lassen auf Sarah`s Geburtstagsparty im UCH. So gegen 10 pm sind wir dann Downtown ins TD gegangenen, wo wir es zum Abschluss noch einmal richtig krachen lassen haben!!!

Nachdem das TD wie gewöhnlich um 2 pm seine Pforten schliesst, sind wir wieder zum Party machen ins UCH umgesiedelt. Dort wechselt unser Aufenthaltsort von Zeit zu Zeit wenn der Security-Typ uns immer rauswirft. :-)

Bilder gibt`s später...






























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home