This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Chinese-Exam Dec 4, 2006

So, das erste Examen habe ich erfolgreich hinter mich gebracht. War ein bisschen schwerer als erwartet, aber machbar. Da ich schon vor dieser Klausur den Kurs bestanden habe, brauche ich mir aber keine Sorgen machen! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home