This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Autumn Oct 24, 2006

Zwischenzeitlich ist es richtig herbstlich geworden. Die Bäume verlieren ihre Blätter und die Blätter der Bäume nehmen verschiedene Farben an (rot, gelb, grün, ...). Dies lässt sich unschwer auf den Bildern erkennen. :-)




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel around the world said...

do you mean the last picture from the top or from the bottom. i like the picture with you under the red tree. it looks like you have a red nose. :o)

3:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home