This blog is gonna show you most of my experiences abroad. Currently I'm on the first step of my round-the-world trip. I spend 4 months as a visiting student at the Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops (BC), Canada. Next steps will be San Francisco, Los Angeles, Fiji, Auckland, Sydney and finally Shànghăi. In Shànghăi I will do a 3-month-internship at our commerzbank branch before I'll be home again (April 2007). Enjoy the blogs and the pictures which I carried together for you!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Abschlusstraining für 1. CheerPerformance Oct 25, 2006

Das heutige Abschlusstraining für unsere erste Cheer-Performance am Freitag um 7:30 pm war awesome. Alles sitzt nun (nahezu) perfekt! ;-) Wir werden die Halle schon zum Beben bringen und unser Team zum Erfolg shouten!

Weiter unten könnt ihr sehen, dass unsere Coachs hart für unseren Erfolg gearbeitet haben! :-)


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel around the world said...

Vielen lieben Dank. Wir werden unser bestes geben!

3:08 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home